Monday, November 15, 2010

Just Sayin

10 comments:

  1. HA! And if that's not bad enough, he will probably want to park it in the living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! Someone to take me riding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment ... and the bike is cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL-Does your helmet match the bike? That is THE most important finishing touch, you know? Hugs-Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Thats great-- cool effect in the photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, that one is for you? Mercy, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We always say "short trip" in response to "you're driving me crazy.
    Nice Harley, is it a panhead? Or, am I a dolt and it's not a Harley at all?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! Nice ride you got there Karen!!! Sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great scooter. I am envious of that flame job. Who painted it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.

She doesn't live here anymore

    Hello there!       I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...