Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cake in a Cup from Cheyenne

 Little Prairie Baby's Cheyenne doesn't blog often, but when she does, it's always an enjoyable post. I love her frank approach to everything.  She lives way out on the Prairie, a beautiful, rustic, and perhaps sometimes lonely place ... and makes the most of it, raising her family with love, humor and good decorating...lol...well it's the truth.  She has a knack, although I bet she's snickering right this very minute.

I hope you don't mind, Cheyenne -  I'm sharing your Cake in a Cup love here...

http://littleprairiebaby.blogspot.com/2012/01/cake-in-cup.html

14 comments:

  1. Those prairie gals of the past sure would've had an easier life with a microwave. I bet this is extra good with a dollop of whipped cream on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After my tummy issues resolve, this might actually taste good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks yummy! Now I have to go buy cocoa so I can try this bad boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cake in a cup.....I'll take 5 cups, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...this look decadent! I have to look at the ingredients. I have heard of it before and I bet hubs would faint if I made it for him!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...that looks good! I'll go visitin'! Thanks for the link and enjoy your day, girlfriend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going to go visit. But I wanted to say that I love your new header, what you did with the picture of your puppy..I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My cousin sent me this recipe several years ago and said it was great! I have yet to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks delicious and easy enough.
    Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I could do a few of those. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. if I wasn't so tired, I'd make this tonight. think perhaps tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.

She doesn't live here anymore

    Hello there!       I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...