Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Couch Potato Chip

 You might remember this guy ....  

His new folks sent this pic


*Life is Good*



33 comments:

  1. Oh he looks great! Someone is doing a great job with him what a success story! !!! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, bless his precious heart. Finally some peace.

    S
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chip's life IS good, thanks to the kind people who saw his potential inside his neglected body. What a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my sweet Chip! He looks so happy and healthy! Yeah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's sure come a long way; I'm so glad he has a new, loving home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...what a difference!! He is looking fabulous and happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks so healthy and happy. I am delighted.

    Whenever I see a photo of him I want to stroke that velvety fur. Especially knowing how it looked before.

    smooches Chip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This just made my day! Life is good...

    ReplyDelete
  9. It absolutely warms my heart to see him now! So sweet!!

    Take care,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. You would never know he ever had a bad day in his life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, he deserves the comfort he seems to be enjoying. Bless his heart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A contented little dog,as it should be. Yeah for new loving parents!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look how happy and sweet that boy looks! You can tell he is loved and it just doesn't get any better than that, does it? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, you made me smile, Karen!!! Chip looks our Zeke when he was a pup!
    Thanks for this!
    xo, misha

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a transformation! What a honey-pie- so sweet! That just does a heart good :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The life every dog deserves.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kudos to you, Karen, for all that you did for this beautiful animal!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwwwwwwwwww, what a sweet dog! So relaxed, and that's the way it should be. Thanks to you, this little guy can be comfortable in his new home.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So happy for him. Any idea how I can get a receipt for the donation I made when he first appeared in need of help?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, he looks great. He also looks just a tiny bit loved, right?? I'm very happy he had people that cared about him.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a precious little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  22. He looks amazing and so content! How nice of the new owners to give you an update. Thanks for passing it along. I'm so happy to see how well he is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a success story! He looks so comfortable, but more importantly, he looks loved!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Even though life for Sweet Chip is now finally good I cannot help but feel tears when I see him.
    The emotion is as always very much present but definitely not one of sadness but of great joy for this happy ending.
    Très heureuse pour toi joli Chip
    Greetings from Switzerland
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.

She doesn't live here anymore

    Hello there!       I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...