Sunday, February 5, 2012

Are you Ready to RUMBLE???........

Two Greats... let's see who has what it takes.
GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

How cool are these??!




Fans - Gotta love em.
Notice the intensity.







16 comments:

  1. Had to call DH over for this one....we're still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! These are great images! Can you believe them? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!!!! That is funny stuff! What??? I made a stadium out of luncheon meat. Didn't you???? :-) Go Giants! I love my some Manning boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great super bowl Sunday! !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only time I enjoyed football since being married, was early on, when I got a backrub during the game. Since then, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! Funny people.

    I have to go with the Giants for one simple reason; the Jaguars are kicking themselves for ever firing Coach Tom Coughlin. He did a lot for our city, and he's on a roll with the Giants.

    Okay, okay I'll be 50/50. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' that license plate one!!!!!

    Go G Men!!!!!! See ya on the other side!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am ready for some commercials!
    Have a fun night!
    xo, misha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these!!! Have a fun time tonight Karen!! Go Pats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all impressive and special for so many reasons. Now I've got the munchies... again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry Karen. The Giants were the better team this time around....GIANTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great collection of zany fans... we didn't watch (hanging head in shame.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sad night last night was. We still can't even talk about it. There is always next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.

She doesn't live here anymore

    Hello there!       I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...