Saturday, February 4, 2012

One of my many kryptonites

 I'm trying to stay away from this stuff ...
but Ooooh, for the love of cupcakes.

Chocolate Peanut Butter...


recipe HERE


Taste A Rainbow...

recipe HERE


Valentine Neapolitan

Recipe HERE

Key Lime
recipe HERE


strawberry cupcakes - perfect for V-day!

Recipe HERE

21 comments:

  1. we just ate a key lime cupcake from the farmer's market.....OMG it was so yummy !!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cupcakes. Moist, delicious cupcakes with equally delicious frosting. Life is too short to eat ordinary cupcakes, IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, you're killing me here! All look delicious, but the peanut butter/chocolate... well, let's just say I better stay away from them. One is too many and 100 is not enough, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you bring me 5 dozen by Monday? I need one for every birthday I will be celebrating then!

    PS on Pinterest, I pinned a lemon meringue one!
    PAtti

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK Karen I'm on a diet and this did not help at all! !!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look awesome, but they do not fit into my low carb diet. Shame on you, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They do look really good. But I know I can't have one since I went gluten-free. It's the chocolate peanut butter one that I would go for first!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I would have a hard time picking just one! I can't have those in my house! I have no willpower since my taste buds came back. None. Up 30lbs this year! Time to start working out. Time to walk, ride, something!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been pretty good lately but you are tempting me:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take one of each. K~thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG... those peanut butter cupcakes are to die for!!! I haven't made them yet...of course if I did I'd eat all of them and pay the price after... ya know what I'm talkin' about???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those look DELICIOUS! The bad thing about cupcakes... they are so darn small. When I need a fix, I prefer to decide my own size dosage! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man, the chocolate peanut butter and key lime have my taste buds crying out for some! Maybe I should go eat some dinner... that might help... NOT! I need cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to try the key lime ones...and how coincidental ...I made cupcakes today to bring to my grand daughter's tomorrow!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are such a naughty girl to be tempting me here like this- YUM...xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, we are cupcake freaks! My daughter had cupcakes at her wedding! My new bosses just brought me a cupcake, yesterday, with an adorable owl on it!
    xo, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cupcakes are the BEST! I love any kind and any flavor! They all look good! Thanks for tempting me with all these beautiful pictures! Happy SBSunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous -- works of art, really. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hunter and I are still making cupcakes but none look as good as those!
    Especially the chocolate pnut butter, oh Lordy. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.

She doesn't live here anymore

    Hello there!       I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...