Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Frasier says...



Worry is like a rocking chair.

It will give you something to do...

but it won't get you anywhere.






21 comments:

  1. Great advice, Frasier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell my kids that all the time. Such a cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frasier is very wise and my, so cute!

    Kisses Frasier!!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, he really is sweet, and oh so smart. Love this photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks much smaller in that chair than I pictured him as being... cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smart and cute...what a combo

    ReplyDelete
  7. if we could all just let it go...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frasier is a very intelligent dog. Now if he could just please explain how to accomplish that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lordy-When I come back in my next life I don't want to be a dog but I DO want to be someone's big old fat happy house cat....one that lays claim to a rocker just like Fraisers~ xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me to Diana... a big ol' spoiled cat! I may be a worrywart at times, but I let it go pretty quickly, thank God!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha, ha, ha, Frasier is a wise pup! Duke wouldn't get on a rocker if his life depended on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love my old rocker even though it doesn't take me anywhere...just my memories!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good point! Frasier is awfully cute up there!

    Have a great day.
    Pam
    p.s. of course you can copy my ladder idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Frasier- how I miss you on tv- but my how handsome you've become recently :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that saying thanks frazier'!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Frazier is a wise old sage! I love his rumply fur and sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Frazier is positively adorable! So glad he gets along well with everybody!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.

She doesn't live here anymore

    Hello there!       I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...