Friday, November 2, 2012

Still waiting....

 There are six participants I am still waiting to hear from with their entries for Project 24 -

Cait - 11am
Tim - 3pm
Denise - 6pm
Tia - 8pm
Sandy - 10pm
Joan - 11pm.

 Hilarious fact... the "hideous" hours were filled with ease!

 If you forgot to get the shot, no problem at all - just let me know.   I've gotten some terrific entries... wait till you see what we've all put together!  I'll definitely do this again -


10 comments:

  1. I'm already getting embarrassed and nervous for the photo I sent. Can't wait to see the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Ms. A said. Mine isn't all that and a bag of chips. Plus I was half asleep. But I look forward to all the entries. I think it sounds so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to have a heart to heart talk with that late sister of mine.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister is soooo bossy! Sent mine just now:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally forgot so I am so grateful that I was a double up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing this collection. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking forward to seeing the results!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry! I did forget! (Blush with shame)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.

She doesn't live here anymore

    Hello there!       I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...