And shares flowers from their own yard. ; )
LOVE this! And please tell your husband I WOULD gladly come over and help weed your garden but I NEVER see any weeds! LOL!Does he read your blog??
Did you make this? I love it!btw - my husband does not read my blog. It's better this way! lolMy daughters do though. I recently found that out and I was touched!
oh thats beautiful :)
:)
I saw this the other day and almost used it too- so simple and wise :)
We all know that with a beyond handy hubby like you have, your fence wouldn't be broken for long!Happy Mother's Day, Karen!
You got a broken fence?
True.
How very true! Enjoy your special weekend and pretty flowers! Happy Mother's day my friend! Sweet southern hugs, Diane
So, so true. Hope you have a happy Mother's Day Karen.Sam
How true. Happy Mother's Day Karen.
Fence?
Popping over to wish you a very Happy Mother's Day Karen!! Hope you have a great day!!xoJeanne
Beautiful! Happy Mother's Day!
Love this! My husband does that:)
Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.
Hello there! I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...
And shares flowers from their own yard. ; )
ReplyDeleteLOVE this! And please tell your husband I WOULD gladly come over and help weed your garden but I NEVER see any weeds! LOL!
ReplyDeleteDoes he read your blog??
Did you make this? I love it!
ReplyDeletebtw - my husband does not read my blog. It's better this way! lol
My daughters do though. I recently found that out and I was touched!
oh thats beautiful :)
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteI saw this the other day and almost used it too- so simple and wise :)
ReplyDeleteWe all know that with a beyond handy hubby like you have, your fence wouldn't be broken for long!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day, Karen!
You got a broken fence?
ReplyDeleteTrue.
ReplyDeleteHow very true! Enjoy your special weekend and pretty flowers! Happy Mother's day my friend! Sweet southern hugs, Diane
ReplyDeleteSo, so true. Hope you have a happy Mother's Day Karen.
ReplyDeleteSam
How true. Happy Mother's Day Karen.
ReplyDeleteFence?
ReplyDeletePopping over to wish you a very Happy Mother's Day Karen!! Hope you have a great day!!
ReplyDeletexo
Jeanne
Beautiful! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteLove this! My husband does that:)
ReplyDelete