Thursday, July 11, 2013
Blogger sucks
Still no resolution on the inability to compose a post. This is being done in HTML mode, which is also wonky. Have you noticed there's no real way to contact Blogger/Google to report trouble? Because Blogger is free, I guess they have the right to be unapproachable. Their Blogger buzz and reported issues site is outdated, probably no longer in use. Their troubleshooting areas don't list this ISSUE.
It is what it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She doesn't live here anymore
Hello there! I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...
Did you try another browser??? Like if you are using Firefox, try Internet Explorer, or if you are using Safari, try Firefox?
ReplyDeleteDid you turn off your computer, and reboot?
I haven't tried posting today, but it was fine yesterday.
No wonder I haven't done a post in a few days. I thought it was because I had nothing to say!
ReplyDeleteI went through a time a couple of months ago where I wasn't able to post photos and had to go to HTML mode to post photos. Then I switched to firefox for a couple of days and tried internet explorer again one day and all was fine?????????
ReplyDeleteI have trouble with some of the different browsers too, but since blogger is really Google, I changed to Chrome which is also Google. Works great and so much faster too. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteI switched to Chrome and all is well!! Thanks for the advice all!
ReplyDeleteGlad to read you switched to Chrome...I did a long while back...everything is ok!...:)JP
ReplyDeleteyay! yup, i was gonna suggest another browser - especially chrome plays well w/ blogger since they're in the same fam.
ReplyDeleteI can see up the line, that you have since resolved this issue, I just haven't gotten to that post yet. Wish I had known, I could have sent you something that would solve your problem.
ReplyDeleteI found that using Blogger on Internet Explorer was a nightmare, especially after Microsoft issued updates to IE. I now use Google Chrome for Blogger and haven't had any issues with it.
ReplyDeleteI'm a little late, but so glad to see that you switched to Chrome. I love Chrome.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a lovely weekend Karen and that it's filled with lots of sunshine.
Sam