When we took Ruby and Torch for a paddle
on the pond a few days back, a woman was sitting in her car
in the parking lot and struck up a conversation with my husband
about the truck.
This truck always get attention when it's out and about.
No matter where he takes it, someone's gonna tell him how much they love the truck.
Particularly women.
So after I am standing in that parking lot for 15 minutes
patiently twiddling my thumbs while that lovely woman
went on and on..
The husband and I finally pull the boats down toward the water and he says...
"If I had that truck when I was single I'd be getting laid every day".
I'm thinking that's a little ambitious.
*sigh*

Well, it IS an awesome truck! :)
ReplyDeleteSame thing happens to be when I'm out in my own truck. Men are drawn to it, and strike up a conversation. A person who drives an old truck is magnetic, or so it seems. I told this to a guy friend of mine recently and he said, "It's not the truck."
ReplyDeleteOMG! He makes me laugh so hard!!
ReplyDeleteGuys are always thinking. Which head do they use is the question. Seriously, I cannot stop laughing.
That truck is a beautiful thing. I'd drive it. I won't share what else I'd do in it.
lololol!
My hubby is restoring an old GMC truck. It is a 1993 and needs a good paint job after he finishes the inside. I am going to show him this one.
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty funny :-)
ReplyDeleteLol that's great that just got me laughing !!! I would love that truck gorgeous !!!! Have a wonderful day !
ReplyDeleteHa! Very funny!! It is a pretty cool truck. Thanks for the laugh this morning :)
ReplyDeleteWell, it is a cool looking truck!
ReplyDeleteJudy
ha ha. i think it's better than a dog!
ReplyDeleteHehehe- that is a pretty awesome truck- we still have my dad's but, its a bit more on the wrecked, dented and rusty side so yeah- not so many compliments on it!
ReplyDeleteLOL Wasn't it Kenny Chesney who sang "She thinks my tractor's sexy"? Just substitute "truck" for "tractor"!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha! But seriously, does the TEEN drive the truck? And if so, does he get the same reaction?
ReplyDeleteOn a completely different note, I remember when you said that you were going to be selling veggies in that awesome carriage you got. Did that happen? Any new pictures of it?
Ambitious, maybe, but it IS a nice truck! Perhaps you should drive it and give him a little taste of the attention going the other way.
ReplyDeleteAnd for heaven's sake... DON'T LET THE KIDS DRIVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my...men and their machines! heehee! That is TOO funny! Am I too old to make a fuss over him...I mean his truck? lol
ReplyDeleteMEN!
ReplyDeleteI wonder what comments he'll get when he drives his restored Camero?
ReplyDeleteUm, yeah. There is something totally sexy about this truck. Plus that color makes me swoon.
ReplyDeleteI literally just laughed out loud!! He is a keeper!!
ReplyDeleteTypical guy! My husband used to like to take his nephew to the park for the same reason, the nephew was a "babe magnet" then he met me, LOL!
ReplyDeleteIt is a beauty!
LOL....let him know i'm not into trucks of any kind, so ummmm yeah, i would have passed him right by.
ReplyDeleteWe have an old truck and I hate it. ..I won't even drive it! Must take a certain type of woman.
ReplyDeleteThat was seriously hysterical!! omg.
ReplyDelete