Love the pictures we are just about to get another pup I just have to find the right one-love dee x
HYSTERICAL, Karen. Don't you love to watch the interplay between animals? It always makes me laugh- I can hear the growly-whiny tones now- xo Diana
What a sweet pair!
so cute!
Those little fur balls, they just wangle in and take over. Cute photos.
Too cute!
I just love this set of pics Karen!
Does the little one run the roost?Cute pair!
Love it.-Joan-www.mvobsession.com
Hehe- apparently so! It looks a little like my two sons- but then often there are tears involved :)
The big guys face in that last shot! lolol!
Small and mighty. :)
Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.
Hello there! I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...
Love the pictures we are just about to get another pup I just have to find the right one-love dee x
ReplyDeleteHYSTERICAL, Karen. Don't you love to watch the interplay between animals? It always makes me laugh- I can hear the growly-whiny tones now- xo Diana
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet pair!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDeleteThose little fur balls, they just wangle in and take over. Cute photos.
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteI just love this set of pics Karen!
ReplyDeleteDoes the little one run the roost?
ReplyDeleteCute pair!
Love it.
ReplyDelete-Joan-
www.mvobsession.com
Hehe- apparently so! It looks a little like my two sons- but then often there are tears involved :)
ReplyDeleteThe big guys face in that last shot! lolol!
ReplyDeleteSmall and mighty. :)
ReplyDelete