I have been unable to leave comments on many of your blogs
for reasons only blogger may or may not know.
For some reason, I can type my comment, but once I click on option,
like Google account, to leave the comment, it disappears instead of publishing.
This has been going on for about a month now.
Anyone having the same trouble?
Anyone get it resolved?
UGH!
So, I'm reading your posts, just not able to say so.
I remember having trouble like that a year or more ago, but not now. Have you checked the Known Issues section of the Blogger help page?
ReplyDeleteI shouldn't say this, but I've had very few issues with Blogger. Did I just jinx myself? Hope not.
ReplyDeleteI heard someone else say they had the same problem and it got fixed by using google's Chrome to post and comment with. I use Chrome all the time and never a problem. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteI have similar suggestions Karen. I would suggest that you try and determine if it is your browser or your reader that is causing the problem.
ReplyDeleteIf you aren't using Chrome, I would give it a try. It works well for me and is owned by Google.
However, it might be the reader you are using. I have had problems leaving comments on some blogs when I read them using Bloglovin' but I do not have the same issues when I read them in Feedly. Perhaps you might change readers and see if you still have the same problem. Also Google Reader is still there despite their saying it was retiring. Try using it to leave comments.
I believe you'll soon be able to determine if it is your Browser or your reader. Good luck. I know how frustrating it is.
Sam
yup, i've been using google chrome for well over a year and don't have too many problems. it might be just a simple switch in internet surf program to ease your pain.
ReplyDeleteIf you are already signed in to Google, that should show below the comment section. Don't click anything except "Publish Your Comment".
ReplyDeleteKaren, I'm not seeing "Aw Snap" with every comment now, so I was having another problem... I think it's Google, not Blogger so much itself.
ReplyDeleteI use Chrome and most of the time don't have any issues. I've just joined BlogLovin' though, and as much as I love it as a reader, I have had problems commenting sometimes while reading within it.
ReplyDeleteI use google+ also. Hope it clears up for you.
ReplyDeleteSorry, K, I mean chrome.
ReplyDeleteI use Chrome. Not sure if that helps or not.
ReplyDeleteI'm a Chrome user too although it sometimes crashes...hope you figure it out!...:)JP
ReplyDelete