Ours is coming tonight, and then single digits for at least six days. After yesterday's 60 degrees, it seems like a cheat! I'll be locking everything up, too!
Coming this way, too. Expected tomorrow, I think. That's okay ... the past few days were really nice. I guess we have to pay for them somehow. Stay warm.
Yep, it's coming this way and I'm not looking forward to it. We've been enjoying a few days of very pleasant temperatures and I'm not ready for it to change!
Can you believe it's 57 here right now? But the forecast is that it is going to go down day by day and by next week we will be in the teens. That's not really out of the norm for us but it always seems to happen when I have places to go!! Grrrr...
It was 20 degrees when I woke up today (cold for Oregon), and we are expecting snow tomorrow night. Perfect timing for a patio addition and yard excavation that started today, right?
Yes the arctic chill is in Missouri also Freezing rain all night tonight possibly Hope all is well, mu husband always put the animals in the barn in bad weather
No chill yet, but it's coming. We're prepping the pastures so we can rotate Frannie into a pasture with a shelter before the ice storm hits. She's still in quarantine, so I'm having to keep her two pastures separate from my two. We've got the analysis back on the parasite issue, so that should be fixed this weekend, and then just waiting on the Coggins to come back :-).
Well, you've seen my post from yesterday, so you know we're much colder than normal here in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. 17F overnight, but this morning it had warmed up and we're having snow right now!!! We don't get much snow here, so it's kind of fun. I made it to work alright, but hubby reported lots of cars in ditches on his commute. So pretty though!!
We are expecting 19-20 tonight which is very cold for us. Just cleaned and bedded the coop and donkey shelter. Stay warm!
ReplyDeleteYup it's headed to N.C also ! Stay warm
ReplyDeleteOurs is coming tonight, and then single digits for at least six days. After yesterday's 60 degrees, it seems like a cheat! I'll be locking everything up, too!
ReplyDeleteComing this way, too. Expected tomorrow, I think. That's okay ... the past few days were really nice. I guess we have to pay for them somehow. Stay warm.
ReplyDeleteYep, it's coming this way and I'm not looking forward to it. We've been enjoying a few days of very pleasant temperatures and I'm not ready for it to change!
ReplyDeleteSO pretty! love your rock wall! supposed to reach here tomorrow and drop us about 40 degrees w/ freezing rain.
ReplyDeleteNo chill in NJ yet.. probably arrive on Friday with the rain !
ReplyDelete-Joan-
www.mvobsession.com
It was 70 degrees here in KY today. Crazy! Freezing rain headed our way on Friday.
ReplyDeleteCan you believe it's 57 here right now? But the forecast is that it is going to go down day by day and by next week we will be in the teens. That's not really out of the norm for us but it always seems to happen when I have places to go!! Grrrr...
ReplyDeleteStay warm and keep those critters comfy, too!
XO,
Jane
It was 20 degrees when I woke up today (cold for Oregon), and we are expecting snow tomorrow night. Perfect timing for a patio addition and yard excavation that started today, right?
ReplyDeleteNot here. Rainy, foggy, and near 70.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, we've felt and are still feeling it. So cold!
ReplyDelete75 in Mississippi...I have shorts and the air conditioner on :p
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture, Karen. That CHILL is supposed to hit us tomorrow. UGH! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteCold? Nope I'm on R & R in Florida ! But back in Missouri they are expecting the first big ice/snow storm of the season.
ReplyDeleteThe good thing is maybe it will be over before we get back!
Keep warm
Love this photo!
ReplyDeleteNot sure about the weather but what's new?
xoxo
Gorgeous sky! Yes, it's getting a bit colder here and apparently will get even colder next week! Yikes.
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Yes the arctic chill is in Missouri also
ReplyDeleteFreezing rain all night tonight possibly
Hope all is well, mu husband always put the animals in the barn in bad weather
And them some- below zero officially this morning. Feels more like January than early December- br!
ReplyDeleteNo chill yet, but it's coming. We're prepping the pastures so we can rotate Frannie into a pasture with a shelter before the ice storm hits. She's still in quarantine, so I'm having to keep her two pastures separate from my two. We've got the analysis back on the parasite issue, so that should be fixed this weekend, and then just waiting on the Coggins to come back :-).
ReplyDeleteWish it was cooler here it is so hot our boy is just about living in the pool=love dee x
ReplyDeleteWell, you've seen my post from yesterday, so you know we're much colder than normal here in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. 17F overnight, but this morning it had warmed up and we're having snow right now!!! We don't get much snow here, so it's kind of fun. I made it to work alright, but hubby reported lots of cars in ditches on his commute. So pretty though!!
ReplyDelete