Friday, February 14, 2014

I couldn't resist.

15 comments:

  1. Hahahahah - make me laugh! I really appreciate you.
    Lee Anna :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HilarIous! thanks for the laugh! no, guffaw...Ok..I laughed and then hiccuped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really ???? she can do anything can't she??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree... it's pretty darn funny.
    Happy Valentine's Day my friend.
    -Joan-
    www.mvobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've almost forgotten about her...and you had to remind me of the well spoken woman,...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this. I chucked several times today as I thought about it. You write so well and the photos are just a treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funny, and I did NOT see it on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg! Took me way to long to get it then laughed out loud!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha "I can see Russia through my window"....hahahahah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.

She doesn't live here anymore

    Hello there!       I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...