Monday, May 26, 2014

All the pretty horses


 
 




 







 
 




 
 


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful...who does all the braiding...and the horses stand for that long. I can barely braid my own hair without getting cranky. Thank you for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. breathtaking…the one of your daughter on her horse with the trees in the background… stunning really. Wait till you see what we stumbled across at the lakes this weekend. Thought of you instantly… :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't stopped by in far too long, but today was a very good day to do so. beautiful photos. i love the direction headstall fashion has taken...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photo's, Karen.

    K is simply gorgeous; her posture is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should print these off and show my beasts what a working horse looks like. They've never seen actual work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, really beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, they are beautiful, especially your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the pretty horses indeed! So many gorgeous animals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.

She doesn't live here anymore

    Hello there!       I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...