Saturday, October 24, 2015

Scenes from "welcome" day...

  The dogs came off transport yesterday along with their rescue crew... the day was spent walking, feeding, bathing, vetting, settling in.   I've said it before, but I'll say it again... what an awesome feeling it is to be working along side like-minded people who are there only for the good of the animal.   Four dogs also were home last night with their new families, before we even opened to the public. It's a beautiful thing... and....     Hooray for the Underdog!...  now send us a little prayer of success this weekend as we try to place 56 more dogs and puppies with their forever families.
















10 comments:

  1. This is so impressive! You have a big heart,and those dogs are so lucky to have found your organization.And I have a feeling that you feel the same about them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the person hugging/kissing the dog and his eyes are closed leaning in makes me want to cry...okay...maybe I did tear up. Good luck finding forever homes for all your new babies. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe one of these days these posts won't make me cry, but I think that day is far off! So sweet! Sending my best wishes. And thank you to you and your team for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many prayers for the rest, Karen. Thank goodness for people who care enough to work in finding good homes. You're a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending lots of prayers that all the dogs find wonderful homes!! I love you all for what you do!!

    ps...did your Dad's cat find a home yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You, and your group, are doing such great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful thing you are doing. I hope all these beautiful animals find their forever homes and thank goodness for people like you and your team. Such beautiful fur babies and very lucky to have found such caring people.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a big heart! Great work. Thanks for inspiring and have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like you are in your element. So glad you could find time for feeding your soul among the choaos. In serving others we serve ourselves. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful job you are all doing. Those dogs are so lucky. Fantastic you have found forever homes for some of them already. Good luck with the rest. They deserve their happy ending.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.

She doesn't live here anymore

    Hello there!       I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...