Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Don't Stop Believin





One of my favorites from my high school days... 
Journey's Don't Stop Believin - 
and seriously.. if you remember the song and you're not
instantly drawn to sing along with it,
Lighten up, I say. Go with it.
No matter what's troubling you - and especially if you're having a difficult time today
regardless the reason - let it go for a few minutes, get lost in an old song. 
Throw in some air guitar while you're at it.
It does a body good. 


turn up the volume and click HERE




11 comments:

  1. Karen - thank you for that... it got my motor running and my feet tapping. Good song for dancing around the house in wild abandon... alone of course .. lol
    -Joan-
    www.mvobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Love me some Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really funny because that is my daughter's favorite song!! Who knew that an oldie, but certainly a goodie would be BACK!! Happy Thanksgiving Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Excellent post, and I have it on my Ipod! So true, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another one to be stuck in my head all day! I love Journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still humming that tune!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shared this on FB too, because I LOVE it.
    yup, too much negativity folks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen...LOL..?when I head to the gym, it's my music that keeps me moving!...:)JP....Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that I can listen, I listened; loved it!

    I bet you're all worn out today.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.

She doesn't live here anymore

    Hello there!       I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...