Thursday, November 28, 2013

Grace

A woman I have come to know through blogging
posted this on her page the other day...

...Walk with Me along the high road of thanksgiving, and you will find all the delights I have made ready for you. To protect your thankfulness, you must remember that you reside in a fallen world, where blessings and sorrows intermingle freely...
 
by Sarah Young.
 
Thank you  Vicky - Perfect.



Happy Thanksgiving, All - 
From This Old House to yours - 
xo


12 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
    xo
    -Joan-
    www.mvobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy thanksgiving karen to you and all your loved ones. may the love today just overwhelm and surround you.....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect, indeed!

    I am thankful to know you, Karen dear ... especially grateful to call you my friend.

    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* - it resonates so deep! Thankful for YOU today and wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving, Karen!

    Your table looks beautiful; I know it will be a great day for all.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely table Karen. You probably know my love for early American antiques. What a gorgeous side table and the Windsor chairs are fantastic. Wishing you and your family a blessed & happy Thanksgiving.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. blessings wished to you and yours, karen. keep putting out good into the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Miss Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen, the table setup looks very nice. Looks like you received your plate chargers? Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.

She doesn't live here anymore

    Hello there!       I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...