Friday, December 20, 2013

Fire in the Sky


Last night before the evening darkness decended
 I took Ben and Frasier for a walk around the property..






 The sky looked like it was about to do something special...







..and it didn't disappoint. 





10 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the last photo with the view out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had your rock fences, I'd walk along them every DAY!
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs always love to run in the snow and always love their walks
    The sky was beautiful and so was your last picture


    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! it looked similar in texas last night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sky! It was pretty here last night, but I didn't get a pic.

    Your babie's look happy out there in the snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last photo has got to be your next year's Christmas card. Or blown up on canvas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sunset is a gift.
    I was on the train coming home from NYC on Thursday evening and enjoyed a similar glorious sunset.
    Love the walk around your property with the Ben and Frasier.
    -Joan-
    www.mvobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my! What a gift that sunset is!
    Your pups are just too adorable, by the way (not that you don't know that!) ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that last photo is amazing... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.

She doesn't live here anymore

    Hello there!       I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...