Monday, February 24, 2014

The difference in a day

Saturday beach walk...the sea roiled and the wind blew bitter cold.









Sunday walk..... the same beach... no jackets required.



16 comments:

  1. My goodness, that's a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - it's amazing how it can change so quickly. We had two beautiful days, then Friday night and yesterday it poured like mad. We had a limb fall on the house this morning around six and woke both Hunter & I up. We were both yelling for the other; not quite sure what had happened.

    Those are great photo's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have storms blowing in later this week. I always like the coast right after a storm because the colors are so much different. Does your water turn pretty colors like ours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing the difference a day makes. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh. It's coming! I have a few optimistic daffodils peeking up. They're in for disappointment I'm afraid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here! Sunday was incredible. Saturday was nice as well, but you needed a warm jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so anxious to go to the beach...can't wait,...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  8. How amazing! We had a little warmer than they predicted and decided to hike both days. 70s and 80s here! LOVE your pretty bluebird...the bluebird of happiness! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, i guess a day really does make a difference. it looks like spring there…or even summer!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. One cold day at the beach I wouldn't be so inclined to go back- but glad you did- a pretty important lesson in all of that :) Um- and some great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saturday was convertible weather. Sunday was almost as nice. Yesterday was cool, but still pretty good. Today, we have two inches of snow on the ground. This winter is definitely keeping us on our toes.
    (is that snow on the beach in your first pic?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HUGE DIFFERENCE. Does it make you feel achy like? It does me when we have a chinook roll in and there is a drastic change in temp. I can't imagine snow on the beach like that.

    It was minus thirty three this morning and it's supposed to drop by the end of the week. It's really awful out there right now if I'm honest. As much as I hoorah about getting outside, today is a great day to be INSIDE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a difference a day can make! Glad you were able to enjoy some warmth. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate your comments, even opposing views, as long as we're all respectful.

She doesn't live here anymore

    Hello there!       I got an e-mail yesterday from a fellow blogger whom I lost touch with a few years back when she stopped bl...