The first group of dogs in the Red Dog Project have been adopted - the program is a success and benefits so many... for more info or to inquire about adoption, visit www.reddogproject.org or e-mail info@reddogproject.org
Today we received, off a transport from the South, the second group of Red Dog pups. All of these pups were pulled from a kill shelter by a fellow dog rescue person to be transported to CT after having been innoculated and neutered and examined by a vet here in CT. this morning.
THESE dogs are saved and as of this evening are in the capable and loving hands of the officers and inmates of the York Correctional Institute in Niantic. If interested in donating to the program or adopting, see contact info above.









Look at those eyes on Kyle!!! Talk about some beautiful windows to the soul, those are some beautiful windows!
ReplyDeleteoh, my god. bless you all. my heart just leaps for all involved.
ReplyDeleteThis is just AWESOME, Karen...absolutely awesome! I have seen less story dogs walking the beach this year in Aruba than any other year...a good thing!!!...:)JP
ReplyDeleteAwwww...so happy they are saved. Bless those that take time to do just that! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteThey are all so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo, so sweet! I wanna take them all home with me!
ReplyDeleteThis seems to be another perfect opportunity to be grateful. How wonderful this project is. There is a really wonderful site that sends a gratefulness thought for the day….each day. If you're interested in it, here it is: http://www.gratefulness.org/word/
ReplyDeleteSome of the quotes are such perfect springboard for the day.
Enjoy.
Thanks again for your wonderful blog.
I love so many of your posts, but these are my absolute favorites :):)
ReplyDeleteHi Karen,
ReplyDeleteI'm so thankful that a few more dogs get to live the life they deserve thanks to this project.
I just discovered the watercolor app but haven't tried it.
Unemployed again, it's very challenging (especially at my age) to focus on the positive. I try to do that every day but your reminder was timely. There are many in far worse shape than me.
Hope you have a good week!
All so worthy of loving homes!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great thing you are doing, very inspiring to me.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Karen,
ReplyDeleteWe lost our Southern Girl (she was a stray from Olive Branch, MS) this weekend after just shy of 11 years with her.
I will bookmark this page for when the time is right; this sounds like a wonderful program. I live 'up the road' in Middletown.
Best, Tisha