Last night I gave it another go with dog and kayak.
He climbed right in and sat quietly for a ride around the cove..
...not even a quiver.
It's a beautiful thing.
Two Cousins and their grandmother .....
...and another evening at one amazing little oasis.
You don't have to travel the world to find the perfect place for respite.
Sometimes it's just down the road a piece.
"Can I just have one more Moon Dance with you... my love".


Yea for the sea dog !!!!! Happy Sunday k !
ReplyDeleteOh what fun, paddling around with your puppy. Do you think he will agree to wearing a life vest?
ReplyDeleteLOVE Van Morrison; he's the Best! there's a lot of beauty for those with eyes to see and ears to hear and loved seeing the first photo. so much pleasure, Karen, for you both.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a perfect night!
ReplyDeletePam
Aww, Frazier looks like a natural!
ReplyDeleteYes, it truly is a beautiful thing; I'm so happy for both of you.
ReplyDelete"down the road a piece", girl you sound like a southerner! :)
So, that's your mom? She looks fantastic!
xoxo
way to go, frasier!
ReplyDeleteYou did it... better yet, Frasier did it! Yay, Frasier! I see many kayak trips in both your futures.
ReplyDeleteNow, I need to take a little trip down the road a piece and see if I can find some respite. Personally, I think it's too hot to find any respite close.
Now that's an awesome traveling companion! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren - love the smiles on your and Frasier's faces.
ReplyDeleteYou're so right about respite sometimes only being down the road a bit.
-Joan-
www.mvobsession.com
I am happy you got to take your dog with you looks good-love dee x
ReplyDeleteLove Van Morrison, too...and the water views make me take a deep breath. Beautiful. My heart will always come back to LI Sound.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet pup! I love the look of your vacay spot!
ReplyDeleteHow absolutely lovely.
ReplyDeleteHe trusts you so much!
ReplyDeleteLove this, Karen. All of it.
ReplyDeleteNothing better than a kayaking pooch!
ReplyDeleteI totally love the Frasier kayak pics!! It reminds me so very much of Beemer!! Beem loves to jetski, kayak, canoe, snowmobile...just about anything you can take him on...he will go and LOVE it!
ReplyDelete