On most days I love doing what I do for the critters that live here.
Even when the snow flies... the chores aren't a "chore"...
Unless the temps dip in the teens and the wind blows...
then it just sucks.
But oh, the beauty of the white stuff -
In my youth I proclaimed I shoulda been a Floridian.
As I've matured I have come to appreciate and embrace the seasons
and I don't think I'll ever go where there is no snow.
I also embrace Christmas Cookies...
...some things never change :-)
Recipe HERE
Karen, Love your photos. Pretty girl with snow in her hair:):) I am a cookie lover too. Merry Christmas to you, xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteKaren, Love your photos. Pretty girl with snow in her hair:):) I am a cookie lover too. Merry Christmas to you, xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful photo's, Karen! Kristen seems to like snow too; she's such a beautiful young lady.
ReplyDeletexoxo
I'm with you...I love the snow! Especially since I don't have to drive in it! And your photographs? Stunning.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Karen!! I love this!
ReplyDeleteKaren, these photos are lovely, especially your daughter!
ReplyDeletelove the christmas tree lightly glowing in your window. :)
ReplyDeleteChristmas cookies are quite possibly the very best part of Christmas!! But, I enjoy the music and the pretty lights and decorations too...just don't appreciate all the pressure to spend and hurry. Hurry for what, exactly??? Merry Christmas Karen.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so beautiful! I don't mind having it to look at on the rare occasions we get it, but driving in it is a whole other issue.
ReplyDeleteLove the snow pictures k ! I think my favorite is the one of the House that you can see the christmas tree ! Have a great day
ReplyDeleteKaren - love the picture of your beautiful daughter... and all the other photos as well.
ReplyDeleteSometimes looking at things through the camera lens adds another aspect of the beauty that is nature.
As much as this latest storm is going to cause major inconveniences... it's Christmas time and it's picture perfect...
says someone who doesn't have to shovel or feed animals or even go out if I don't have to .. lol
-Joan-
www.mvobsession.com
Your photos are always so beautiful .If I had a bucket list I think seeing snow would have to be on it -thanks-love
ReplyDeletedee x
In haven't made those yet....they are done closer to Christmas...but yum, they are good!!! Get ready for tomorrow night Karen...:)JP
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of winter wonderland, gorgeous photos.
ReplyDeletecommercial framing Edmonton
Your photos are stunning. I too love the snow.
ReplyDeleteYour photos are stunning. I too love the snow.
ReplyDeleteNothing like a bit of snow for gorgeous pictures!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot of your daughter!
ReplyDeleteI am about reciped out, I admit it. I'm about snowed out, too, and we haven't even had a terrible one here yet! Your daughter looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful winter pics Karen! I especially like the one of your daughter :) Enjoy the snowstorm today!
ReplyDelete