They've left the South and are on their way up to New England... 60 dogs and puppies who ended up in a bad place, only to be rescued by our awesome rescue crew down south. They have been caring for these dogs, getting to know them, vetting and training for the past few months. Below are the pictures of just a few, the ones I wish I could take home myself, truth be told....
Ryan in particular is my very favorite... he's already got at least three approved applicants who want to take him home. The one who is determined to be the best fit will be his new family. I would have named him Merlin. He just looks like a Merlin to me.
So wish us luck.. big adoption weekend for a lot of shelter dogs who are coming a loooong way (30 hours) to find their forever home. You know I'll post pics next week. If you're local, we'll be at the Chester Fairgrounds - adoption event 10-4 Saturday and Sunday.






Best of luck! I do hope all these sweet pups find loving homes!
ReplyDeleteRyan is totally adorable and my Ryan would love him!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!! One of these days I hope to adopt...perhaps when my husband gives the ok it will coincide with one the Homeward Bound events (keeping my fingers crossed).
ReplyDeleteHope they all find forever homes! Thank goodness for people like you, Karen, and all those who care so much.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Good luck, good luck! They are all so darling. So happy that there are people in the world that rescue animals.
ReplyDeleteMerlin is my favorite too!!! Wishes you lots and lots of good luck for forever homes!!
ReplyDeleteOmgosh, they just melt my heart. I will never understand how anyone could treat these beautiful fur babies badly. They are blessed to be saved by caring people like you .
ReplyDeleteMary